The CIIC registration deadline has been extended to Friday 12 June.
- Economic progress in New Zealand
- Collaboration across organisations in sustainable supply chains
- Healthcare and self-care that is effective
- Blending human interaction and automated business processes
- NZ’s contribution to a sustainable world and energy efficient living, especially in transport and housing
- Priorities for developing Embryonic Industries/SMEs, so that their benefits can be realised within NZ
Register now to be part of the first CIIC unconference in Auckland on 16 June 2015.